Today marks our birthday, 1 whole year old! And to celebrate we are looking to add 3 new DT members to our team!
Please read the following carefully as you will be making a commitment. DT members need to be able to:
- Create two cards a month - (we will sort out a rota to organise when people will need to also create reminder cards for the mid-fortnight post).
- Work with both digi stamps and rubber stamps as provided by sponsors.
- Comment on submissions. DT members will be allocated entry numbers they will be responsible for.
- Generate layouts for the challenge. We work on a rota system, so each team member must submit one sketch per rotation.
- Have access to Facebook - we have a private DT group where we can chat, plan the challenges and share information.
If you are happy to commit to the above, then putting yourself forward for the DT couldn't be easier:
- Create a card using the sketch below. You may flip or rotate the sketch, you may add embellishments and extra details as you wish but we MUST be able to see our sketch in your design.
- Take a photo of your card and email it to me (Christine) along with your blog address to: email@example.com. Please also leave a comment under this post to let me know when you have sent me your entry so I know to look for it. Don't want any getting lost in my junk mail folder!
I've gone with a nice easy sketch so you can let your imagination run wild and have a play. So enjoy. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
The DT call will run for 3 weeks until Sunday 7th October.