Friday, 18 July 2014

Sketch #74


Good evening Sketchers, Sorry for the late post!

Today we have a new challenge starting and due to the late start I will leave it open later than usual.

Our sponsor this fortnight is Flat Friends Boutique which is run by Emma Canning.  Her is a little information about Emma and her shop:


@Hi, my name is Emma, I have a nice 9-5 which keeps me busy and I spend whatever spare time I have in the evenings designing digital stamps for Flat Friends. I got into drawing digi’s a couple of years ago and love seeing them out and about in the real world on cards. I had always coloured my digi’s digitally on Photoshop but recently purchased my first set of Copic’s as I felt as though I was cheating a bit :-D I’ve got a long way to go until I’ve mastered the art of colouring by hand but I am loving the learning process :-)@

You can find Emma's challenge blog here.

Here is the sketch to work from this fortnight:


And here is a little inspiration from the DT:

Using ' Snuggles '

Using ' Gamer '
                                                  

Using 'Guitar Player '

Using ' The Happy Couple '

Using ' Rainy Days '


Using ' Walkies '

Using 'Deer'

The challenge will close at Midnight (GMT) on Thursday 31st July.  Good luck! xx





3 comments:

  1. This is my first time joining you, thanks for the challenge, it's a great sketch! Lovely work by the DT too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for another fun sketch to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous DT creations - your cards are all so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete